This Page uses “cookies” to provide a better and more personalized service to all users and visitors, as they allow storing and retrieving information about browsing habits while respecting anonymity at all times. Following the instructions in the help section available in the browser used, the User may choose to disable the acceptance of ‘cookies’. In some cases, this may cause the Page to not work properly.
Copyright © GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A.
All copyright reserved by international intellectual property laws and treaties. It is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television, when accessing them. Its functions can be varied: store your browsing preferences, gather statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits or preferences of a user or his team to the point, sometimes, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, if you can recognize it. A cookie is stored on a computer to personalize and facilitate user navigation. Cookies are only associated with a user and his computer and do not provide references that allow the user’s personal data to be deduced. The user can configure their browser to notify or reject the installation of cookies sent by the website.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more agile and adapted to user preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them. Finally, they serve to make the advertising we show you more efficient, thanks to which we can offer you services for free.
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- Performance Improvement Cookies This type of cookies preserves your preferences for certain tools or services so that you do not have to reconfigure them every time you visit our portal and, in some cases, they can be provided by third parties. Some examples of this type of cookies are: adjustment of the volume of audiovisual players, preferences for ordering articles or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of electronic commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping cart.
- Statistical analysis cookies They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow quantifying the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by users of our services. Thanks to them we can study browsing our website and improve the offer of products or services we offer. These cookies will not be associated with any personal data that can identify the user, giving information about the browsing behavior anonymously.
- Geolocation cookies These cookies are used by programs that try to geographically locate the situation of the connected computer, smartphone, tablet or television, in order to offer you more adequate content and services.
- Registration Cookies They are cookies that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have identified yourself on the web. These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services, thus facilitating your browsing. These cookies are maintained as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences in our portal.
- Advertising cookies They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow to effectively manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. Thanks to it we can know your browsing habits on the internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile. Other third party cookies In some of our pages you can install third-party cookies that allow you to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are links to social networks that allow us to share our content.
How can I set my preferences?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your internet browser.
Below we offer links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers:
What happens if cookies are disabled?
In the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies it is possible that certain services offered by our website that need its use are disabled and, therefore, are not available to you so you will not be able to take full advantage of everything Our website and applications offer you. It is also possible that the performance of the website may decrease.
Types of Cookies
|Cookie used to guarantee the security of the website and avoid unwanted access. It collects information from visitors and blocks the access of those who may compromise the stability and security of the website.|
|Used in the multi-language management of the web, it allows to know which is the selected language and shows the different pages in that language.|
|It collects anonymous information about user navigation through the website in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar statistical data.|
|cookietest, view_cookies||Gran Casino Costa Meloneras|
|Functionality cookies. They allow, among others, to know if the legal text of cookies has been accepted and, otherwise, shows the corresponding notice.|
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set cookies and access them on your computer. The consent of the use of the cookies of this company is linked to the navigation through this website.