This document describes the processing of your personal data and the rights that assist you in accordance with current data protection regulations – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons as regards the processing of personal data, and the regulations that develop it, hereinafter “GDPR”. The type of data processed and its use may vary depending on the relationship we have with you, and the services requested and / or provided.
Responsible for the treatment and contact information
The entity responsible for the processing of your data is Gran Casino Costa Meloneras S.A., with address at Calle Mar Mediterráneo 1, 35100 San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Las Palmas
For what purpose will we process your data (object of treatment) and on what legal basis?
Personal data is treated in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, on the legal basis that we indicate below:
a. Within the framework of the execution or fulfillment of contractual obligations -Art. 6.1 b) GDPR-
To fulfill our contractual obligations with you, including to register an account to use our services.
- Management of contracted services.
- Compliance with accounting, legal, tax and administrative obligations.
b. Justified in a legitimate interest -Art. 6.1. f) GDPR-
When necessary, GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. will process your personal data to satisfy legitimate interests of your own or third parties in the following cases:
- Recording of images in the facilities of Gran Casino Costa Meloneras for security reasons, as well as to collect evidence in cases of theft and / or fraud.
- Customer claims management.
- Customer service management for the resolution of requests generated by customers or potentials.
- Performing controls for the detection of fraudulent activities.
c. Consent -Art. 6.1a) GDPR-
As long as you have given us your consent, we may perform the additional treatments that are informed and you consent. You may revoke your consent at any time. This also applies if your consent was granted before the entry into force of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, that is, before May 25, 2018. It should be noted that the opposition to a certain treatment and The revocation of consent is not retroactive. You can obtain information about the authorizations you have given us for the different treatments at any time by exercising your rights in accordance with section 8.
GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. will request your authorization for the processing of your data for the following purposes:
- Management of the contact data collected through the forms present on the corporate web pages.
- Management of the payment of cash prizes.
- Registry management of jackpot prize winners.
- Management and publication of photographs of the participants in events.
- Sending commercial, promotional and / or advertising communications, which could be based on the contracted products or services provided.
- The automatic categorization of my user according to my game profile in order to receive communications adapted to my preferences and needs. Personal data may be processed for the elaboration of profiles based on internal sources (eg cookie, historical and statistical data) whose results allow the preparation and analysis of personalized products, through segmentation into different groups in relation to patterns common. These profiles will be used only to send you personalized communications about products and / or services.
In addition, our Casinos division will also require your consent to:
- Informative communications on the organization of thematic dinners to interested clients.
- Making communications related to invitations to special events.
- Realization of informative communications about the organization of poker tournaments to the players subscribed to the Poker Club.
- Management and publication of photographs of participants in poker tournaments.
d. For legal imperative or for the benefit of the public interest -Art. 6.1 c) and e) GDPR-
As a company in the gambling and betting sector, GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. It is subject to various legal obligations (eg Game Regulation Law, Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing, Tax Law), and various supervisory regulations.
In this way, we treat data with that legal basis in the following cases :
- Management of the portfolio of players that make use of the services offered by Bingos and Casinos, including the payment of prizes and the management of the entrance register to the facilities.
- Management of the portfolio of registered players in the Online Sports Betting and Online Casino platform, including the management of the entry register to the face betting facilities.
- Management of administrative or judicial files involving clients and GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. This treatment may also be based on the legitimate right of GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. to effective judicial protection, both in its right of defense and in the filing of judicial claims that it deems appropriate, based on the rules of civil or criminal prosecution.
- Issuance of earnings certificates to players who request it.
- Winners registration and prize management over € 2,500.
- Management of the registry of prohibited players in order to prevent their access to the facilities of GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A.
- Management of embargoes imposed on clients in order to comply with the legal obligations applicable to GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A.
- Compliance with the legal obligations applicable to GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. in the matter of Prevention of Money Laundering.
- Conducting external audits or reviews to which GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. is subject. , either by applicable regulation, or carried out voluntarily to verify our internal control framework.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To carry out all the purposes described above, GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. It has the collaboration of third party service providers that may have access to personal data as a result of the execution of the contracted services. In any case, GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. It follows strict criteria for the selection of said third parties in order to comply with their data protection obligations and signs with them their corresponding data protection agreement, where these third parties are obliged to comply with their data protection obligations, and specifically, to comply with legal, technical and organizational measures, to the processing of personal data for the agreed purposes, and the prohibition of processing said personal data for other purposes or transfer to third parties.
Your data may also be communicated to Public Organizations, Tax Agency, Judges and Courts and in general to the Competent Authorities when GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. have a legal obligation to facilitate them.
Likewise, GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. You must notify the Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering (SEPBLAC) any indication or suspicion of operation in the field of the fight and prevention of money laundering and the financing of terrorism and also to inform said Commission, communicating the identifying data necessary for the users involved, so that the information collected is available to judicial bodies in the case of investigations related to money laundering.
The transmission of data to countries outside the European Union (so-called third countries) will only take place when the European Commission has decided that the third country guarantees an adequate level of protection, if required by law (eg information obligations tax), if you have given us your authorization in this regard or in the framework of data processing as service providers.
GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. informs that, in order to fulfill its purposes of sending advertising by electronic means, it uses a provider located in the United States, called MailChimp, producing an international transfer of the data related to its customers. This provider is adhered to the Privacy Shield agreement, which regulates international transfers between managers located in the European Union and those located in the United States, guaranteeing that the transfer will be made in terms of the content of the agreement and that the provider will process your data in accordance to the stipulations in said agreement reflected.
How long will we keep your data?
GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A. will comply with the provisions of current regulations regarding the duty of deletion of personal information that is no longer necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected, being exclusively available to Judges and Courts, the Fiscal Ministry or the Administrations Public competent for the attention of the possible responsibilities born of the treatment, and only during the periods of description of said responsibilities. Once these deadlines have elapsed, that information will be permanently deleted using secure methods.
In the event that the data is protected by Royal Decree 304/2014 that approves the regulation of Law 10/2010 on the Prevention of Money Laundering, the retention period will be extended in accordance with Article 29.1, provides that “The subjects The obligors shall keep the documents and maintain adequate records of all business and operations relationships, national and international, for a period of ten years from the termination of the business relationship or the execution of the occasional operation. The records must allow the reconstruction of individual operations so that they can have, if necessary, probative effect. ”
Based on Instruction 1/2006 of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the information on video surveillance will be canceled within 1 month from the capture of the images.
Registration of personal data
As responsible for the processing of your personal data, GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A keeps a record of all the data processing activities. This inventory contains all the information about the type of data processed, such as those interested, the possible recipients of the data, the purposes of the processing or the time the data will be kept, among other details.
The personal data provided by the user is kept in a register controlled by GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A and therefore remains responsible for its security at all times. In addition to the above information, this record includes:
- The department responsible for the treatment
- The legitimacy of the treatment
- The category of treatment data
- The origin of the treatment data
- The channel for obtaining treatment data
- The medium in which the treatment data is stored
- A description of the treatment performed
- A list of the systems involved in the treatment
- The data controller
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
By completing the contact form with your Data, the User authorizes this Site to use these details to respond to requests for information, budgets or other type of request, as indicated by the form header.
- Contact Form 7 (Rock Lobster, LLC)
Personal data collected: email, name, surname, telephone number, address, tax identification number or identification number (depending on the country and its applicable laws) – EE.UU.
These services analyze the traffic of this Site, which potentially contains Personal Data of the Users, in order to filter it from parts of the traffic, messages and content recognized as SPAM.
The services included in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to track User behavior.
- Google Analytics (Google, Inc.)
These services allow you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this site. The interactions and information acquired from this Site are in any case subject to the User’s privacy settings related to any social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, they collect traffic data related to the pages on which it is installed.
- Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
Content in External Platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them. In the event that such a service is installed, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, they collect traffic data related to the pages on which it is installed.
- Google Maps (Google, Inc.)
- Youtube Widget (Google, Inc.)
The user accepts that in the event that the channel for obtaining the documents or data processed is an electronic means, they have the same probative value as if said documents and data had been sent or communicated on paper. Therefore, they agree not to challenge their validity or their probative value because they are in electronic format.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, as well as in the national regulations on data protection, you have the right to exercise, if you wish, the rights of access, rectification and deletion of data, as well how to request that the processing of your personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of your data, as well as not be subject to automated individual decisions .
Additionally, in the event that the processing of personal data described is based on the consent given by you, you can revoke that consent at any time. In this regard, it should be noted that the revocation of the consent given will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out prior to the withdrawal of said consent.
You can exercise the rights described above through the following channels, providing the necessary documentation that allows us to verify your identity (copy of ID, passport, NIE, etc.):
- In writing, by request addressed to GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A Calle Mar Mediterráneo 1, 35100 San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Las Palmas
GRAN CASINO COSTA MELONERAS S.A undertakes to provide a copy of the personal data being processed and reserves the right to receive a reasonable fee based on administrative costs for any other copy requested by the interested party.
Users have the right to access or receive the information, or a copy of it, in a structured electronic format commonly used, unless the interested party requests it in another format.
Do I have an obligation to provide information?
Within the framework of our commercial relationship, you must provide us with personal data that requires your consent for the provision of a service, or that is necessary for the fulfillment of the derived contractual obligations, or whose collection we are bound by law.
If you do not provide us with such data, we will be obliged, in general, to refuse the provision of the service, or we will not be able to continue providing the existing service and we will be obliged to terminate our business relationship.
In particular, in accordance with the legal provisions on the prevention of money laundering, prior to the beginning of the commercial relationship we are required to identify you, for example, through your national identity document and to collect and store your name and surname, place and date of birth, nationality, as well as domicile. You must also inform us of any changes that may arise during the course of the business relationship. In case you do not provide us with the necessary information and documentation, we will not be able to establish or continue the business relationship you wish to establish.
To whom can you exercise your claims?
In the event that you understand that your data protection rights have been violated or have any claim regarding your personal information, you may contact us through the channels provided in section 8.
In any case, those interested can always go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, the data protection control authority, http://www.agpd.es, C / Jorge Juan number 6, 28001, Madrid.